.Monday, December 21, 2009 @ <
$BlogItemDateTime$> Y
blogged
HOHOHO!
IM BACK! Cool manZ!
I come back form FA HUA TEMPLE.
For TEN DAYS...
Yesterday too lazy to post liaos,
so today im posting...
Hmmmm,
this is wha...
At first i go there my heart is like,
AHH! Dun no wha will happen to me in there!
WILL I COME OUT ALIVE?
OR LYING OUT OF THE ROAD??
LOLS NOT REALLY..
In the end i come out ALIVE,
But my hearts CRY,
this mean tat i miss all the thing n people in there..
I MISS ALL MY SHIFU, FRIZ N OSO FU FA... ):
HIAZ! I MISS THEM, I MISS THEM , I MISS THEM
THE NEXT YEAR IS THE LAST TIME
GOING IN THERE LIAOS...
SURE CRY ONE!!! ): ): ):
Actually i hab a lot of thing to write one,,
but when i think of it,
some time it make me hab a happy memory,
some time it make me cry...
I LEARN a lot of thing in there
N oso i hab make a lot a lotsss of friz...
IN MY MIND I WILL ALWAYS THING
OF EVERYTHING ON WHA HAB
HAPPEN IN THERE...
TO ALL MY FA HUA TEMPLE FRIZ:REMEMBER TO TAG ME TO LINK U HUH?N SOME OF U, I HAB ALREADY LINK U LIAO...SO LINK ME TOO KAYS?THAX!JING WEN:I DUN NO WHA TO WRITE ARH,HIAZ... SRY HUH?KAYS THEN ENDING HERE BYES!...